New Leagues and Locations added as Volleyball Program
Spring to play indoors (April-May)
Summer Leagues all Outdoor (Early June - August)
Late Summer to be added (Late August - Early October)
Fall Season returns Indoors (Late September though Early December)
Winter Season Indoors (January - March)
|INDOOR - SPRING|
|Tues||Rec||9||Coed 6's||Tentative - TBA||TBA||Feb 21||March 20||6:30-10pm|
|Weds||Rec||9||Coed 6's||Milw Academy of Science (22nd and State)||Downtown / Marquette Area||Jan 12** Open for individuals and full team||Feb 21st||7pm-10pm|
|Thurs||Rec / Int||9||Coed 6's||Tentative - TBA||TBA||Feb 21||March 22||6:30-10pm|
|SUMMER SEASON||Outdoor - Beach / Sand||Early May||Early June||Evenings|
|Various - Details TBA||9||Enderis Park||Tosa||May 7||Early June||Evenings|
|Various - Details TBA||9||Beulah Brinton||Bay View||May 7||Early June||Evenings|
|Various - Details TBA||9||TBA||Greenfield - SW Side||May 7||Early June||Evenings|
(Additional leagues and locations may be added or confirmed depending upon demand.)
- Coed 6's - 8-10 players on roster recommended.
- Coed 4's - 6-8 players on roster recommended.
- Half of players on the court must be female.
Cost:OUTDOOR LEAGUES (Spring, Summer, and Late Summer)
- $260 per team for Coed 6's (9-week season)
- $210 per team for Coed 4's (9-week season)
- Individual players can join a "free agent" team for $50, plus $10 for each non-member.
- NON-MEMBER FEES WAIVED FOR SUMMER 2017 VOLLEYBALL SEASON.
- $275 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- Individual players can join a "free agent" team for $45, plus $12 if non-MSC member.
- 9 weeks of play. Includes 7-8 weeks of regular season for all teams and 1-2 weeks of playoffs/championships for top teams. All teams play at least 8 weeks/matches.
- Gym Space and Equipment (nets, lines, volleyball).
- Exclusive specials at League Bar Sponsor.
- Paid Referees
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)
ENDERIS PARK "BEACH"
Brand new, third court added. Existing courts upgraded
Kickoff "Ribbon-Cutting" and Open Play on Sunday, May 19 1pm
Watch for more open play and possible mini-tourney on May 25/26 &/or June 1/2
BEULAH BRINTON PARK
Convenient location just south of downtown. Lighted Courts.
Additional Locations to be Added