Join MSC for Milwaukee's Biggest Coed Softball Program
Registration is open for the Spring 2019 Season!
YES, there is still limited space available
(see table below for OPEN leagues)
Sign up as a full team, small group or on your own.
We compile teams of individuals and small groups in many leagues to form a free-agent team
|Sat, Sun, Thurs||NEW||Coed 10's - **6 wks**||Email for details||Bay View / West Side / Tosa||March 11||April 14-20||Sat (12pm-3pm), Sun (4pm-7pm), Thurs, (6pm-9pm)|
|Mon||Rec||Coed 10's, 9 weeks||Lincoln Field||Bay View||March 29||June 3||6pm-10:15pm|
|Mon||Rec||Coed 10's, 9 weeks||Dyer||Wauwatosa||March 29||June 3||6pm-10:15pm|
|Tues||Rec||Coed 10's, 9 weeks||Dyer||Wauwatosa||March 29||June 4||6pm-10:15pm|
|Weds||Rec||Coed 10's, 9 weeks||Lincoln||Bay View||March 29||June 12||6pm-10:15pm|
|Thurs||Rec||Coed 10's, 9 weeks||Dyer & TBA||Wauwatosa & TBA||March 29||June 6||6pm-10:15pm|
|Sun||Rec||Coed 10's, 9 weeks||Beulah Brinton.||Bay View||March 29||June 2||5pm-9pm|
|TBA - additional to above||Coed &/or Men's||Additional to above - TBA||Possible locations added throughout Metro Milwaukee area||March 29||Early June|
|FALL SOFTBALL||Details confirmed late June||FALL SOFTBALL|
|Tues||Rec||Coed 10's||Dyer||Wauwatosa||Early-mid-August||Late August - Early Sept||6pm-10pm|
|Weds||Rec||Coed 10's||TBA||TBA||Early-mid-August||Late August - Early Sept||6pm-10pm|
|Thursday||Rec / Int||Coed 10's||Dyer Field||Wauwatosa||Early-mid-August||Late August - Early Sept||6pm-10pm|
|Sunday Funday||Rec||Coed 10's||Beulah Brinton||Bay View||Early-mid-August||Late August - Early Sept||4pm-8pm|
|Monday||Rec||Coed 10's||Dyer Field||Tosa / West Side||Early-mid-August||Late August - Early Sept||6pm-10pm|
- Coed - 10 people on the field (minimum of four females).
- 15+ on roster recommended.
- Alternating-gender batting order.
- $410 per team, plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster (player fees).
- Individual members can join as a "free agent" for $45, non-MSC members add $12.
- SPECIAL BONUS FOR SPRING - Save 1/2 off Non-member/player fees for Spring 2019 season!!
- Spring/Summer: 9-week season. Includes 7-8 weeks of regular season and 1-2 weeks of playoffs/consolation/championship games.
- Spring: 8-week season (6-7 weeks of regular season, followed by 1-2 weeks of playoffs/consolation/championship games).
- Equipment (bats, bases, ball).
- Exclusive food and drink specials at local sponsor bar.
- PAID UMPIRE!!
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)