|Saturdays, Sunday or Weeknight (TBA)||Recreational||FUTSAL - Coed 5's||4' x 6'||TBA ||TBA||Coming Soon||TBA||TBA|
|Sunday ||Rec / Int||Coed 7's||8' x 24'||Hawthorn Glen||Washington Heights / West Side||Sept 3 - Open for full team and individual players||Sept 22||2pm-6pm|
|TBA - additional to above||Rec||TBA - 5's, 7's, 11's||TBA (tentative)||TBA||TBA||Evenings|
- Recommended size of roster for each format:
- 11's = 18+ players
- 7's = 13+ players
- 6's = 12+ players
- 5's = 10+ players
- 11's - $480 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- 7's - $395 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- 6's - $365 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- 5's - $345 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- Individual players can join a "free agent" team for $45, plus $12 if non-member.
- 8 weeks of play (6-7 weeks of regular season, 1-2 weeks of playoffs)
- Paid referees.
- Exclusive food and drink specials at local sponsor bar.
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)
©2018 Milwaukee Social Club - A Division of Whatever Works, Inc.
270 E. Highland Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202 (414) 223-4MSC