Join Milwaukee's Longest Running Coed Touch Football Leagues Celebrating 23 years of Adult Touch Football Spring and Fall seasons offered.
|SAT||JV/Varsity - combined levels for fall season||Coed 8's (8 weeks)||Dyer Field +||West Side / Tosa||Sept 6||Sept 28||11am-3pm|
|Thurs||JV / Varsity (combined levels for Fall season)||Coed 8's (8 weeks)||Dyer / Juneau Field||West Side / Tosa||Sept 6||Sept 26||7pm-10pm|
|SPRING||JV and Varsity||Coed 8's||Various||Various||Early March - Details posted in late January||Early April - TBA||Saturdays (Daytime), Thurs (evenings)|
- Varsity - Higher level of experience and competition. Most returning teams will be placed here.
- Junior Varsity - Lower level of competitions. Mostly for beginner players and teams, as well as those out to just have fun.
- Coed - 8 players on the field (5 men, 3 women). Roster of 15+ recommended.
- Men's - 8 men on field. Roster of 15+ recommended.
- Teams must provide a sideline referee for another game each week.
(See schedule for details.)
- $410 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster (player fees).
- Individual players can join as a "free agent" for $45, non-MSC members add $12.
- 9 weeks of play (7 weeks of seasonal, 2 weeks of playoffs/consolation).
- Exclusive food and drink specials at local sponsor bar.
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)