Join Milwaukee's Biggest Coed Touch Football Leagues
Celebrating our 22nd Year of Adult Touch Football
Choose from Weeknight or Saturday leagues for Spring and Fall Seasons
Expansion / New Teams / Free Agents Highly Recommended to Join Saturday Junior Varsity Program
Saturday Leagues Guaranteed to be Split into Junior Varsity and Varsity Play, while Weeknight Leagues Mostly Mixed Level
|SAT||Junior Varsity||Coed 8's||Dyer Field +||West Side / Tosa||March 30 - OPEN for full team & Individual Players||April 15||11am-4pm|
|SAT||Varsity||Coed 8's||Dyer field +||West Side / Tosa||March 30||April 15||11am-4pm|
|Weds||Junior Varsity||Coed 8's||Juneau High School Field +||West Side / Tosa||March 30||April 12||7pm-10pm|
|Thurs||Junior Varsity (combined levels for Spring season)||Coed 8's||Dyer Field||West Side / Tosa||March 30 - OPEN for full team & Individual Players||April 13||7pm-10pm|
|Thurs||Varsity (combined w/ JV)||Coed 8's||Dyer Field||West Side / Tosa||March 30||April 13||7pm-10pm|
- Varsity - Higher level of experience and competition. Most returning teams will be placed here.
- Junior Varsity - Lower level of competitions. Mostly for beginner players and teams, as well as those out to just have fun.
- Coed - 8 players on the field (5 men, 3 women). Roster of 15+ recommended.
- Men's - 8 men on field. Roster of 15+ recommended.
- Teams must provide a sideline referee for another game each week.
(See schedule for details.)
- $410 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster (player fees).
- Individual players can join as a "free agent" for $45, non-MSC members add $12.
- 9 weeks of play (7 weeks of seasonal, 2 weeks of playoffs/consolation).
- Exclusive food and drink specials at local sponsor bar.
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)