|Sat||Rec / Int||Men's 5 x 5||TBA||TBA||11am-3pm|
|SPRING||More||Details||Coming||Soon||Start dates in February|
|Thurs||Rec||Men's 5 x 5||Milw Academy of Science (22nd and State)||Downtown / Marquette Area||Jan 31 - OPEN for full team and individual registrations||Feb 27||7pm - 10pm|
|Sunday||Rec / Int||Men's 5 x 5||Milw Academy of Science (22nd and State)||Downtown / Marquette Area||Jan 31 - OPEN for full team and individual registrations||Feb 23||4pm-10pm|
|TBA||Rec / Int||Men's / Coed, Women's 5x5, 3x3||TBA - additional to above||TBA||Jan 13||Early to Mid Feb||TBA|
|Summer||League||to be||added / finalized||once Spring season||resumes from Covid19 delay|
(Potential backup locations will be in school gymnasiums.)
- 5-on-5 - 10+ people on roster recommended.
- Teams must supply a scorekeeper for opposite game time each week.
(See schedule for details.)
- $360 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- Individual players can join a "free agent" team for $45, plus $12 if non-MSC member.
- 9 weeks of play.
- Exclusive food and drink specials at local sponsor bar.
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)