|Thurs||Rec / Int||Men's 5 x 5||Milwaukee Academy of Science||Downtown / Marquette Area||SOLD OUT||Feb 8||7pm-10pm|
|Sunday||Rec||Men's 5 x 5||Pilgrim Lutheran||Wauwatosa||SOLD OUT||Jan 28||4pm - 10pm|
|Sunday||Rec||Men's 5 x 5||TBA||Pilgrim Lutheran||Jan 19- Open for individual players||Feb 11**||4pm-10pm|
|Tues||Rec||Men's 5 x 5||TBA||TBA||Open for full team or individual registrations||March 20**||6:30-10pm|
|Mon or Weds (Tentative)||Rec||5 x 5||TBA||TBA||Jan 19||Early Feb||6:15-10:15pm|
|Saturday||Rec / Int||Men's 5 x 5||TBA (tentative)||TBA||Jan 19||Feb 10||11am-4pm|
(Potential backup locations will be in school gymnasiums.)
- 5-on-5 - 10+ people on roster recommended.
- Teams must supply a scorekeeper for opposite game time each week.
(See schedule for details.)
- $330 per team plus $12 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- Individual players can join a "free agent" team for $45, plus $12 if non-MSC member.
- 9 weeks of play.
- Exclusive food and drink specials at local sponsor bar.
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)